What's new at Lake View?
- All School BBQ: Near the end of each school year, students and staff have an all school BBQ to promote the growth and achievements of all the students at Lake View.
- Field Day: During the last weeks of school, the staff at Lake View plan an afternoon of games for the students to participate in. The afternoon is designed to reward the students for a great year and all of their hard work.
- School Spirit Days (Every Friday): Every Friday all students and staff wear their Lake View t-shirts to show their school spirit. There are also monthly all-school assemblies that students attend. At the assemblies, students perform their own version of our school song as well as create different skits.
Volunteering and Partnerships
- Lake View PTA: The PTA meets four times a year to discuss different issues that impact Lake View Elementary School. This is a great opportunity to receive information and to share your ideas with other parents and our principal.
- Book Fair: The Book Fair usually is held during the first week of December. It is a great opportunity for students to receive books. Lake View has a book buck program, that each student can earn up to $5 to spend on a book at the Book Fair, just by reading.
- Winter Dance: The winter dance typically occurs on a Friday night after winter break. The dance is always a great time and a great way to meet staff and other students at Lake View.
- All School Events: There are many other events that happen throughout the year at Lake View. Please let us know if you are interested in finding out more about these events or want to help coordinate them.
- Farm Fresh Healthy Snack: Students eat a healthy snack three times a week that was purchased from the northside farmer's market. The slogan of the healthy snack program is "Don't Be Shy, Give it a Try!"
Click on the image to watch the video.
Contact Kristi Kloos for further information!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (608)-204-4040
- Fax: (608)-204-4099